Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey peeps

Its Kaparo here~

I've been neglecting this blog for quite a while now. To make this blog alive again, i have given authority to Sinners to post on this blog. The main reason of the lack of updates from me is that I've been shying away from gaming in this past few months. The fact that my PS3 is dying (well sorta) does not help.

Work and life is also catching up to me. I also have other blogs to maintain (including mine). But rest assure, i will still be around; both here and in the forum. If there are any problems or inquiries just don't be afraid to reach me or the moderators in the forum. You could also post in the chat box or the comment page. And yes, do be civilized.

That is all for now i guess. See you guys around. Now, go play Heavy Rain or something!



Kaparo13

No comments: